Friday, October 1, 2010

Welcome!!!

Hi everybody,

Welcome to my blog. I finally decided to make my own blog. I will endeavour to add new blog entries at least once a week........

Crafting wise I haven't played very much lately as I have been enjoying a busy but relaxing trip in Singapore. I took lots of photos which is not unusual for me, as my friends all know.  Here are a couple of the photos from my Singapore trip.

We went to Singapore Zoo without kids, a totally new experience, and very relaxing. Just like a big kid I jumped at the opportunity to do things like feeding a rhino and having an elephant ride.




We also went to the Formula 1 Grand Prix while we were there. What a buzz! It was very noisy but lots of fun watching the cars and playing with my 4th child (my Canon digital SLR) to try and get the perfect shot.
My partner's favourite F1 racing team Red Bull Racing

We even managed to find time to go to Sentosa Island and paddle at Palawan Beach. It is like a little lagoon paradise, very relaxing.



I hope you enjoy looking at these photos. I will get some craft projects blogged and up so you can see my many different ideas.


Tracey DC

4 comments:

  1. Congrats darl on joining the blogging world. Look v much fwd too seeing what you share to inspire us all!!! ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to have a visual now ... of Lynda's "bestie" ... who she talks about to me all the time! Welcome to blogging ... but be careful ... it is a little addictive! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging! As Andrea said, it's a little addictive so don't say we didn't warn you, LOL! Great photos, the holiday looks fab and I especially love the one where the rhino is about to eat your hand! Look forward to seeing some crafting creations and meeting you on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Grab the smelling salts! Blogging?

    Look forward to following your journey.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete